This article describes how to set up the routing on a switch of the XS-51xx series.
The Management VLAN stored in the menu System → Connectivity → IPv4 cannot be used for routing.
Setting up routing on the switch:
1) Connect to the web interface of the switch and navigate to the menu Routing → IP → Configuration.
2) Set the Routing mode to the option Enable and then click Submit to apply the change.
3) Change to the menu Routing → IP → Configuration.
4) Modify the following parameters and then click Submit:
5) Switch to the menu Routing → Router → Configured Routes and click Add to create a default route.
6) Modify the following parameters and then click Submit:
7) Click on Save Configuration in the top right corner to save the configuration as the start configuration.
The start configuration is retained even if the device is restarted or there is a power failure.
8) This concludes the configuration of the routing on the switch.
Checking the settings / troubleshooting:
1) The menu Routing → IP → Interface Summary lists the IP addresses assigned to the VLAN interfaces.
The status of the VLAN interface must be Up.
2) The routing table of the device is displayed in the menu Routing → Router → Route Table.