This document describes how to set up a VDSL Internet connection for LANCOM routers with integrated VDSL modem.
- A LANCOM router with integrated VDSL modem (e.g. a LANCOM 178xVA, 178xVAW, 1781VA-4G, 1681V)
You have a VDSL connection which you wish to operate with a LANCOM router.
1) Launch the Setup Wizard and select the option Set up Internet access.
2) In this example we create a new IPv4 connection.
3) Select the setting VDSL Interface in order to use the integrated VDSL-Modem.
4) Select your country.
5) In the subsequent dialog, select your Internet service provider.
6) In the next dialog, give the Internet connection a Name.
7) In the dialog that follows, enter the Access data supplied by your provider.
8) You can apply the following default settings without modification. If you wish to use a different time for the daily forced disconnection, change the values in the appropriate fields.
9) No backup connection is used in this example, so we can leave the default settings unchanged.
10) Exit the setup Internet connection wizard with the Finish button. The configured values are then written to the LANCOM router.
11) After the configuration is written to the device, the setup wizard asks whether you want to continue one with Another wizard.
Click on No as the configuration steps required to set up the VDSL connection are now completed.