This document describes a solution which should be used if the service for (automatic) starting the LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server cannot be executed under Microsoft Windows.
Windows displays the error code "0" as an error message.
- LANCOM Wireless ePaper Server for Windows as of version 1.91 (download)
- Installed Java Runtime Engine (Oracle Java or OpenJDK)
This error usually occurs because the information about the directory path in which the "jvm.dll" file is stored is incorrect in the Windows registry.
1. Open the Windows Registry Editor.
2. Search for the jvm.dll file.
3. If the registry path in which the information about your Java runtime environment is stored has been found (for Oracle Java, for example, this is the path Computer \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\x.x) correct the path to the path in which the "jvm.dll" file is stored on your system.