This document describes how to remove existing SSH host keys from the LANCOM switches of the GS-23xx series and how to generate new SSH host keys.
- Managed switch of the LANCOM GS-23xx series
- LCOS SX as of version 3.32 SU3 (download)
1. Open the web interface of the switch.
2. Go to the Security → SSH menu.
3. There, click the Regenerate Hostkey button.
4. Save the configuration in the Maintenance → Save/Restore menu with the Save Start option.
5. Restart the switch with the Maintenance → Restart Device option.
When the switch is restarted, new SSH host keys are generated.