- A LANCOM router with the IP address 192.168.1.254 is operating as a RADIUS server.
- A switch of the GS-23xx series with the IP address 192.168.1.250 is operating as a RADIUS authenticator. The switch therefore forwards the requests from the access point to the RADIUS server.
- An access point with LCOS presents its authorization credentials and logs on to the switch, thus acting as the RADIUS supplicant.
- After a successful login to the RADIUS server, the switch should enable communication on the port that the access point is connected to.
1) Configuring the RADIUS server on the LANCOM router: