- Pool Name: Enter a descriptive name for the DHCP pool.
- Type of Binding: Check that the option Dynamic is selected.
- Network Base Address: Enter the network address of the network from which IP addresses are to be distributed via DHCP.
- Network Mask: Enter the subnet mask for the related network.
- Lease Expiration: You can optionally adjust for how long the DHCP assignment remains valid. With the default setting Disable the assigned IP address remains valid for 60 days.
- Default Router Address: Enter the IP address of the gateway. If the switch also performs the routing, its IP address from the DHCP network must be entered (see Network Base Address).
- DNS Server Address 1: Enter the IP address of a DNS server. If the switch also operates as a DNS server, its IP address from the DHCP network must be entered.
- DNS Server Address 2: You can optionally enter the IP address of an additional DNS server.