this article describes where the serial number of a LANCOM R&S®Unified Firewall can be found.
The registration can be conducted via the form on the LANCOM website.
Where the serial number and the UUID can be found on a vFirewall is described in this Knowledge Base article.
- LCOS FX as of version 10.2 for reading out the serial number via the webinterface
- Web browser for reading out the serial number via the webinterface of the Unified Firewall
The following browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
1) Reading out the serial number on the bottom side of the device:
The serial number can be found on a label on the bottom side of the device under Serial No. This requires physical access to the device.
2) Reading out the serial number in the License Manager:
2.1) Go to the menu Firewall → License.
2.2) The serial number can be found in the License Manager.
The serial number is shown in the licensed as well as in the unlicensed state.
3) Reading out the serial number in the "Overview":
The serial number can be found on the right side of the webinterface in the Overview. If neccessary the Overview has to be expanded with a click on the Info button on the right side.
The serial number is only shown in licensed state.