The table contained in this document shows all functions that are included in the WLAN controller support of LCOS LX-capable devices in version 5.32.
Information regarding the supported WLAN-Controller features in access points with LCOS LX 5.36 can be found in the following Knowledge Base article:
- LCOS LX from version 5.32 (download current version)
- LANCOM WLAN controller with LCOS version 10.42 RU3 or higher
- LCOS LX-capable LANCOM device (e.g. LANCOM LW-500/600, LANCOM LX-640x)
The following functions are supported in LCOS LX as part of WLC operation:
(1) Unnecessary with LCOS LX.
(2) Currently, only AP-based band steering is supported. The settings "Preferred frequency band" and "Probe request age-out time" have no influence.