This article describes how an own certificate for the webinterface can be used on a GS-23xx series switch.
- GS-23xx series switch
- Any web browser for accessing the webinterface
- Own SSL certificate. The following requirements must be fullfilled:
- The certificate must be available in *.pem format
- The certificate must contain the whole certificate chain including the Private Key
- The certificate must have a length of at least 2048 Bit
1) Open the configuration of the GS-23xx in a web browser, go to the menu Security → HTTPS → Configuration and make sure, that the parameter HTTPS Mode is set to Enabled.
2) Go to the menu Security → HTTPS → Certificate Upload and select the certificate file. Click Upload afterwards to upload the certificate to the switch.