As of LCMS version 9.0, LANmonitor can be used to enable or disable Ethernet ports and PoE ports on LANCOM switches. This document describes the procedure involved.
1) Open the LANCOM switch in LANmonitor and navigate to the section Ethernet ports.
2) Right-click with the mouse on the relevant port and select an action (Activate port or Deactivate port).
(de)activate PoE ports on switches with the PoE function , go to the section
PoE -> Ports . Right-click with the mouse on the relevant port and select an action (
Activate/Deactivate PoE ).
3) The dialog that follows requests the access credentials.
4) The field Administrator must be left empty.
5) Enter the Password for the Set community on the switch. By default, this is private.
security reasons you should
change the default password for the Set community on the switch in the menu
System -> SNMP -> Configuration .