How do I read out the dynamic IP address assigned to the LANCOM router by my provider?
There are a number of ways to do this.
1. Start LANmonitor and click on the plus sign for the connection to the provider:
2. Click on Protocols and 'Network protocol: IPv4. The IP address assigned by the provider is displayed under 'Own IP address'.
1. Start your Web browser from within the LANconfig software.
2. Mark the device and access the context menu for Device → WEBconfig/Console session → Open Web browser or enter the router IP into your Web browser and select the item LCOS Menu Tree. The relevant path is Status/PPP/Rx options/IPCP.
1. Start Telnet/SSH from the LANconfig software: Mark the device and access the context menu for Device → WEBconfig/Console session → Telnet or SSH session.
2. After entering the password, enter the following command:
If you are using the LAN-LAN routing function in combination with a cable modem, the dynamically assigned IP address can be read out with the following telnet command: